AGH, how is it February already? How has it been 4 weeks since Christmas? Why is my life flying by so quickly?
I think it's time to reflect on my Janaury:
- It obviously didn't get off to the best of starts as I crumbled under the pressure at Christmas.
- I started keeping a Memory Jar. There are like, 3 things in it from this month (I think, checking would be cheating). But I really do miss writing in my Daily Book of Gratitude.
- Work has been going well.
- My dog welcomed me home with the hyper-ness of a child who gets to play in snow for the first time last week. She also licked my hand in return for me petting her. That always gives me the feels.
- I've signed up for 10 weeks of Zumba classes.
But I've had a really good last week of the month. I've been socialising, and dining, and I'm learning to do things for myself. And for my last day of January I have a nice to-do list to finish off the month: