But it's a vague term. How will I measure its success?
Ah, you see it's all about how I feel.
I want to feel less like this, and more like this.
If my brain looks less like a squiggle of multi-tasking, nervous energy and stress then I will deem the month of Be Free a resounding success!
"the free soul is rare, but you know it when you see it - basically because you feel good, very good, when you are near or with them." — Charles BukowskiHere's what I imagine feeling free is like :-
- Sky-diving from an aeroplane
- Having more time
- Having the time to do what I enjoy
- Sitting in the sun in the evening after a day at work
- Even better, having a day off work
- Getting to spend time with friends
Doesn’t it sound fab? Here’s to being free this April.